The Cam Academy Trust
Since January 2017, Hartford Infant School has been a member of The Cam Academy Trust. Set up in 2011 to oversee the conversion of Comberton Village College to academy status, The Cam Academy Trust’s role is now to ensure excellence for all in each of the Trust’s academies, which currently also comprise fellow Huntingdon schools - St Peter’s School (and Sixth Form), Hartford Junior School, Thongsley Fields Primary and Nursery and Offord Primary School as well as the South Cambridgeshire village colleges of Comberton (including Sixth Form), Cambourne Village College and Melbourn Village College and three primary schools: Gamlingay Village Primary, Everton Heath Primary, Everton and Jeavons Wood Primary School, Cambourne.
Further information about Hartford's membership of the Trust, including financial information, can be found by clicking here.
To view the Articles of Association, click here.
The core values of The Cam Academy Trust
Principles and Values
At the heart of our work lie the six core principles of The Cam Academy Trust. These drive everything that we do:
- The excellence principle - Education must be of the very highest standard.
- The comprehensive principle - Education must be for all kinds and abilities.
- The broad education principle - Education must incorporate a broad range of subject areas and personal development.
- The community principle - Every Academy must be at the heart of its local community and serve it well.
- The partnership principle - Each Academy must seek to work positively in partnership with others for mutual benefit.
- The international principle - The curriculum inside and outside the classroom must have a clear international dimension.
These fundamental principles guide the aims and values of all of the Academies in our Trust.
We want to ensure that every individual pupil achieves his or her full, positive potential through a broad and high-quality education.
All students in our Academies will be helped to become:
- Capable. Through skills developed, attributes nurtured and qualifications gained, our students will be able to take a full, positive role in society.
- Confident. Having had their abilities confirmed and seen them flourish, our students are confident to be able to make the most of their talents and contribute to their communities.
- Caring. An emphasis on working with each other and recognising the position of other people throughout the world helps our students to develop a proper caring attitude.
For more information on The Cam Academy Trust click here or to read the prospectus click here
Bringing out the Best in Everyone