The Parents and Teachers of Hartford Schools is a voluntary organisation which works to enhance the experiences of children at both schools. They are dedicated to raising funds and hold various events throughout the year at both sites.
As well as engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment that support the schools and advance the education of the pupils, they are committed to developing effective relationships between staff, parents/carers and others associated with the schools.
PATHs is supported by parents, staff and staff family members. Unfortunately we do not currently have a PATHs committe and we are looking for new recruits to continue this initiative.
Among the benefits from PATHs for pupils at the Infant School are:
- Water bottles and book bags for all new starters
- bug rugs for children in EYFS to sit on
- mud kitchens for the EYFS gardens
- Year 2 visit to the Olympic gym
- Christmas book from 'Santa'
- Easter egg for each pupil
They also sell preloved uniform and ice pops in the summer.
Bringing out the Best in Everyone